“I’m not perfect, but I’m always myself.”
“I” and “Vogue” in the same sentence? Lol. And no, just because I am doing this absolutely does not mean I think I am a model or anything of the sort. Honestly, I just wanted to restart this blog and what’s a better way to do that than by letting you get to know me a little bit better (or at all). Grab a comfy seat and something to drink, cause you could be reading for a while:
(PSA I know this is super cringey, but I needed a way to get the new blog rolling, so bear with me pls)
1. What are you most excited about these days? Starting my YouTube channel and having something to motivate me every day.
2. What’s your favorite holiday? Fourth of July *clink*
3. Favorite season? Spring
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip? Mackinac Island
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day? Ordering way too much carry out and hanging out on the couch.
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be? Gretchen Geraghty (my favorite YouTuber)
7. What is the best thing that happened this year? Starting this blog because it keeps me creative.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution? This year’s main resolutions were to drink less and quit smoking and so far I’ve been doing pretty good.
9. What’s your favorite exercise? Anything cardio. I’ve bored myself with the stairmaster recently, so right now I’m loving the treadmill.
10. Best way to decompress? Washing my face and taking a long nap.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit? I’ll let you know when I get to visit another country besides America.
12. Last country you visited? USA
13. Country you wish to visit? Greece
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream? Chocolate
15. What makes you smile the most? Being out with friends and good food
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world? Thinking about things that can’t be explained, like space or what happens when we die.
17. What is the cutest thing in the world? My cat, Toby
18. How do you know if you’re in lovey? When their happiness comes before your own :-‘)
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be? Past, my first concert ever which was Say Anything, just to experience that all over again.
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? A book Johnny made about me and him
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time? Black booties with EVERY THING
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time? Hard Candy
23. What was the movie that made you cry? Shutter Island
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about? Women and how they are treated by men in different situations.
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be? Teleportation
26. What is the skill still unmastered? For me it is not getting angry about little things.
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today? So far, coming home from work.
28. Do you like surprises? Most of the time.
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be? Alone
30. Do you like cupcakes? Yes
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes? No
32. What’s your favorite desert? Ice cream
33. Is there a desert you don’t like? Nope
34. What’s your favorite bakery? I’ve been getting churros from a Mexican restaurant by my house lately, can that count?
35. What’s your favorite food? Love GOOD salads
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat? Mimosas
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat? Ice cream cake
38. Favorite color? Pink
39. Favorite superhero? Andrew Garfield as spiderman was hot
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café) Coffee frappuccino with almond milk and 3 pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup
41. Who is the last person you texted? My group chat of girlfriends ❤
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown? Go to local bars
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading? I want to find a good self help book
44. What do you love on your pizza? Extra cheese
45. Favorite drink? Coke Zero
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk
47. What’s your favorite band? Old Mayday Parade
48. Favorite solo artist? Hozier
49. Favorite lyrics? It’s been three whole years of me thinking about you every day..
50. If your life was a song what would the title be? Always Trying
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be? I wish I could sing
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be? wrist or behind my ear
53. To be or not to be? to be
54. Dolphins or koalas? koalas
55. How do you like your coffee? Black is fine
56. What’s your favorite curse word? Fuck
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom? Peach
58. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive? Expensive
60. Blow dry or air dry? Air
61. Heels or flats? Heels
62. Pilates or yoga? Yoga
63. Jogging or swimming? Jogging
64. One thing you can’t live without? Eyebrow pencil
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart? Women’s Rights
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with? Only Johnny ❤
67. What’s your favorite sport? To watch, baseball
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual? Not lately
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear? Leggings and a zip up hoodie
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on? Hair products probably
71. Do you play any musical instruments? No
72. What is your favorite book of all time? I don’t have one 😡
73. What is something you always travel with? Make up
I hope that didn’t bore you too much and if you got through all of that then you should look into doing one yourself or checking out celebrities doing them on Vogue’s Youtube channel. That whole thing was giving me major facebook “survey” vibes. Remember when all of us used to do those embarrassing things?
Thanks for reading everyone and make sure to be on the look out for new posts and my YouTube channel coming soon!